Comment on page
Adding to Telegram groups + channels
You can add the Cielo Wallet Tracker to any Telegram group you’re a member of (provided you have admin rights).
There are many reasons why this might be desirable:
- NFTs: If you’re flipping JPEGs with frens, add the bot to your group for notifications on major sales, floors, and influencer mints
- DeFi communities: Keep track of investor unlocks, foundation funds, treasury transactions and high value swaps for projects you’re involved with
- Bull/bear signals: Monitor major buy, sell, volume, and liquidity changes for tokens to gauge the mood of the markets
- Memecoin trading: Unsure if a newly created token is the next SHIB or shitcoin? Add the contract address to your bot and monitor where it goes from there
- Ecosystem tracking: Enter the addresses of major endpoints in one of the networks Cielo tracks and follow the money as it moves through bridges, DEXs, and lending protocols
Then click Group Alerts followed by Add to group.
Select your desired group from the Telegram popup that appears and that's it: you now have Cielo bot alerts in your Telegram alerts.
To disable bot alerts within the group, just click Group Alerts followed by Disable group messages.
If you run a crypto Telegram channel, you can add the Cielo Wallet Tracker bot to it. This will provide followers with alerts that are trelevant to the project or to tokens/verticals that your channel covers.
For instance, if you're an NFT influencer with a popular Telegram channel, you can program the Cielo Wallet Tracker bot to only push alerts when your onchain activity involves minting an NFT collection. Alternatively, you could set up a whale trade channel that pushes an alert anyone someone swaps more than $500,000 of ETH onchain.
To disable bot alerts within the channel, just click Channel Alerts followed by Disable channel messages.